Thanks Blossom and Bill for your words. They really mean something
to me. I mean, you don't have to write them, you could just continue
what you were doing and forget about it. It is these experiences
that strengthen my will to help other people too, even with 'simply
words', instead of turning to the more easy 'minding only my own

They also convince my idea that, despite some disappointments, an
open, even naive, attitude to the world ('empty' in Zen texts???) is
well feasible and best for all.