Eugene, I thought your question was wonderful and thought-provoking.
Please do not let the ugly words of someone like Jarvis hurt you; they
are only words and can be washed away like sand into the sea. He
speaks of "your hurt and violation and sadness" but I believe he
really hints at his own. ~Blossom~

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM