On Saturday, June 17, Frank wrote:

[Frank...]This is a first posting. I live in a little town in northern
New Mexico and have been in Zen practice since the mid 1980s
but also have studied and practiced Theravada Buddhism and
Vajrayana (mostly in Asia). ...balance snipped...

Welcome to the site!

Where did you live while studying and practicing in Asia?  I live in
Thailand and am surrounded by Theravada Buddhism which is not appealing to
me at all.

Thanks for the link to Mountain Cloud Zendo.  I looked at it briefly but
will go back and spend more time there.  I know we have some other members
of the forum also from that area.  I hope they will identify themselves to
you.  Maybe you already know them.

Again, welcome!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lik1AB/fOaOAA/i1hLAA/S27xlB/TM