--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, donald hwong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is time to start another subject...
>
> I was introduced to and watched this movie "What the bleep do we
know." Netflix link is

> http://web.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=70011191&trkid=7
>
> It is about 7-8 scientists from Stanford, Harvard, UCLA, etc
explaining to us how our mind relates to reality, emotion, aging, in a
scientific way.

> Anyone has seen it and comments?
>
> Be joyous,
> Donald

I like the general message of the movie, but it is not good science at
all.  There are some "koans" in quantum physics, such as the duality
of light (wave/particle).   There is a trend of people using these
types of apparent gaps in logic to create a kind of portal for a lot
of crackpots to ooze their way in.