To me, the more interesting questions raised by the film concerns our
interest in using scientific language to prove our consciousness and
validate our physical and metaphysical experiences (think "intelligent
design"!!). With intersubjectivity looming as the great
epistemological frontier of the 21st Century, and the dawn of the
Enlightenment a dim memory, what fabulous questions are in store for
monkey minds!?!?!

We have lived an eon of "reason", what if we're headed for an eon of
"faith"? What of the language of Buddhism? It is looked to as a wise
Master here, since it's language covers breaches of empirical evidence
with elegant dispassion. The Four Noble Truths are basically an
ancient Rx, are they not?!

This article covers some ground work of "quantum mysticism":
http://www.wie.org/j27/what-the-bleep.asp

Excerpt: "So maybe the widespread popularity of quantum mysticism, and
its latest offspring, *What the Bleep*, is pointing not just to our
cultural propensity to be enamored by the amazing insights and
innovations of science but to our innate fear of scientific
materialism, which seeks, by definition, to squelch soul or spirit
wherever it finds it."

Regards,
Kahty

--