Hi all,
I'm sorry to barge in like that, but I've seen the movie and loved it. Loads of zen there, in my opinion, even if the producers won't aknowledge it.
The funny thing is, I didn't feel any urge to become a ramthanist (?), and last time I checked my money was still in my wallet.

gassho,
Marcelo
sotoshuning in Brazil
www.sotozen.org.br