Bill,

I was going to reply to his/her commentary but you
beat me to the punch. I had to LOL as I came to the
conclusion that if this is in fact the case, here I
sit at 37, archaic, dated and a vestige of my former
great self(and better for it), left with nothing but
my hoop and slinky. Thanks for the chuckle.

Alan

--- Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: "Angel_999_Angel": [social commentary and
> literary criticisms
> snipped...]  The Zen wave is long over in America,
> and Zen is dying here
> just like it is dying in Japan.
>
> From" "Bill!":  Oh yeah?  That's what they said
> about hula hoops and
> slinkys.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre