:-) Ah, where does this impluse to make unsupportable generalizations
come from?

So Pascal, how many Zen centers have you personally practiced at, and
how many Zen teachers have you personally received instruction from?

Ian

> I have been reading this old thread, and I have to agree with it to
some degree.

> Without the 1960s drug culture, Zen would never have gotten a
foothold here in America.

> It is very telling that the various Zen masters that are around are
hardly more than bullshit artists. I was reading some Brad Warner
stuff, and this guy has to be the epitome of bullshit.

> So, while I believe that meditation is good, and I enjoy reading
the old Zen books, I think most of it is smoke and mirrors here in
America.

> Pascal

reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links