I found this thread in the archives, and I find it offensive. Anyone who thinks
that Shunryu Suzuki was nothing and a fraud should not be in any Zen group, and
this group should delete these offensive messages.

Where is the respect, the tradition, the noble eightfold path?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM