That's good to hear. But I once read an essay by a teacher who was
trained in Xu Yun's lineage - this teacher stated that legalizing Gay
marriage would lead to an increase in child molestation. This was
actually on their website (http://www.hsuyun.org) for a long time - but
has wisely been removed by them.
- Curt