Wanghualia_5 wrote:

I am Gay, and I practice zazen. Is there any sangha or Zen Temple for
Gay/lesbians?

All zen sanghas are for all people.  I have never heard of any zen group
that restricts or focuses its membership on any specific classification of
people.  To do so would be to reinforce the erroneous idea that Buddha
nature or the way to realize it is not the same in all people.  Like all
communities, there are some that have a larger percentage of certain types
of people.  Maybe there are some sanghas that have a higher percentage of
gays/lesbians than others.  I don't know.  Hopefully someone else on the
Forum will have some more specific information.

.Bill!.___