demujin_khan wrote:
> I have always been a student of the occult, and I was wondering about setting
> up a Satanic Zen Temple, where people could do zazen and then participate in
> Wiccan Rituals and worship Satanus with me.
>
> Has anyone heard of variant Zen Temples that participate in non-Buddhist
> religions?

Most people who practice any kind of Occultism, and Wiccans in
particular, do not in any way consider themselves to be "Satanists".
Western Buddhism has always been at most just a stone's throw away from
Occultism - as anyone who's read the first chapter of Rick Fields book
"How the Swans Came to the Lake" knows. All of the great pioneers of
Western Buddhism were occultists - including especially Alexandra David
Neel, Helena Blavatsky, Colonel Olcott and the first westerner to ever
become a Buddhist monk, Alan Bennett (who was a close friend of Aleister
Crowley).

But probably this question cannot be taken seriously - anyone who cannot
distinguish between Wicca and Satanism doesn't know anything about
either one.

- Curt