From: "daniel sherwood" <> I'll stop practicing by myself. May I ask why? Or
would that be a violation as well?

You need to check the archives for the story of Jarvis, the 4th Moderator
who was executed in Lower Tibet by the Chinese Government in response to
complaints from Bill and other members.

We take Zen and the posting of messages very seriously here. As a suburb of
Tibet, this group falls under the jurisdiction of China and they monitor the
messages and won't hesitate to deal severely with anyone that violates the
TOS.

The Jarvis matter was a dark chapter in the collective history of this
group. We would like to think that we have moved forward since then.