No!  No!  No!  That's not okay!  If you don't stop trying to practice
alone RIGHT NOW, you can't be in the group anymore and you can't
share anything with us.

Please reconsider!

...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, daniel sherwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm going to try it alone for right now, But I'll share my
expreiences with the group. Would that be Ok?

<desherwood7@ ...>