You guys are completely cracking me up. I love this kind of humor--- but maybe we should add some emoticons so folks know it's all in fun? ;-)

With a gassho (and a wink),

~~Rachael

On Nov 29, 2007, at 3:55 PM, Al wrote:
You need to check the archives for the story of Jarvis, the 4th Moderator who was executed in Lower Tibet by the Chinese Government in response to
complaints from Bill and other members.

We take Zen and the posting of messages very seriously here. As a suburb of Tibet, this group falls under the jurisdiction of China and they monitor the messages and won't hesitate to deal severely with anyone that violates the
TOS.

The Jarvis matter was a dark chapter in the collective history of this
group. We would like to think that we have moved forward since then.