I'll stop practicing by myself. May I ask why? Or would that be a violation as
well?

----- Original Message ----
From: Bill Smart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:00:11 AM
Subject: [Zen] Re: beginning again

No! No! No! That's not okay! If you don't stop trying to practice
alone RIGHT NOW, you can't be in the group anymore and you can't
share anything with us.

Please reconsider!

...Bill!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, daniel sherwood <desherwood7@ ...>
wrote:

> I'm going to try it alone for right now, But I'll share my
expreiences with the group. Would that be Ok?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs