I would love to read about what you know on this
subject.  In my mind, the scariness of sleep paralysis
is only exceeded by its intrigue and the curiosity
with which it leaves me.  Messages are welcome!

--- Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
    Dear pandabananasock,

This is a very rare subject to be discussed in an
online forum, becauseeach school teaches differently
and teachings beyond everyday lives areeither  not
addressed or lost in the linage.  Often these
discussionscould be categorized as samsara or even
witchcraft.  Until apractitioner can witness some
spiritual connection in the karma domain,subject
matters such as this are difficult to digest, or even
sometimeshinder the progress of the practice.

To help you with these phenomenon, not only the
concepts of karma needto be addressed, a dedicated,
Chi oriented practice is a must. Spiritual phenomenon
have reasonable causes also.  Because they
areinvisible by nature, an  invisible answer, such as
those based on karmaand Chi are difficult to be
accepted by our logical mind.   It is hardfor us to be
completely open mind and not judgmental.

In a few days, if there is no posting about this
subject.  I will writeyou a private one, if you are
interested to explore further.
JM

Practice doesn't make perfect.  Perfect practice makes perfect.