The Six Patriarch mentioned that our mind is like a mirror.   The more
frequent certain images hit us, the  more frequent it reflects them.

I post to ask Diablodrakul let go of the following words.  No matter how
hard or how frequent they hit you, please do not let them bother you.
Whoever say or write to you with these words have no idea what what they
are saying.  None of us including myself has complete or perfect
knowledge of everything that is going on in this world.  As Buddha say,
we are just an "ignorant" bunch.  So, please forgive them........

weirdos
loony
silly bunch
bastards