From: "Bill Smart" <> I wish the Dalai Lama well in all of his endeavors,
but in the political case in Tibet, to me, he's just another ethnic
nationalist.  >

The Dolly Lame-O has gotten thousands of people killed while he sips mint
julips in Europe and drives around in a limousine and lives in a mansion.

I certainly respect that he has taken the path which he believes is the best
for his people, but the bottom line is that he has lived a life of great
luxury while instigating others via long-distance and getting many of his
followers killed for a cause that he certainly is not willing to die for.