From: diablodrakul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:35 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Ash Wednesday

What a bunch of weirdos those loony Catholics are. Yesterday was Ass
Wednesday when they all go to church to get a black mark on their

The funny thing is that these Catlicks when they have their black
mark then get a funny look on their faces. It is either sainthood,
like they just got knighted for a seat in Heaven, or else it is surly
and defensive because they feel persecuted because the mark
identifies them as Catlicks.

What a silly bunch. the scary part is that there seem to be a few of
them around, but I recall back when hundreds would have the mark. Now
it is just down to a few. The Christian religion is dying out, thanks
to corruption, perversion, child-molesting, and false prophets and
false leaders.

Just today some famous minister who was caught paying for a male
prostitute was soliciting donations again even though he is no longer
preaching. These bastards cannot get a job and do honest work, they
have to have money given to them so they can live off their flocks.
What a bunch of low-life scum are leading the Christians.