From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jue Miao
Jing Ming - ????
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 8:19 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] D.L. Again

What I have learned about Chan is to be synced with the life force and
wisdom at all time and be detached from all forms. Or in our every day
language, live with our best foot forward without expectation, agenda,
objective, etc. Based on this perspective, though still partial once
expressed in language .....

Dalai Lama was carried out to protect the linage. D.L was brought up to
lead, guide, broadcast, teach whatever he was capable of, educated with,
felt inside, or believed in strongly.

Now that he is aging. His rinpoches are teaching world wide. He has
met every leader in the world that he could. He has also now realized
that his insistence that he will be reincarnated again will only divide
his people more. And even perhaps cause more suffering. He realized
also perhaps that his mission in this life is to bring Tibetanism to the
rest of the world instead of just in Tibet. As you know, he announced
that he will not be reincarnated again.

I have thumb through a book published in Taiwan, by someone who
interviewed D.L extensively on this decision of his. It was complex,
forward looking, as well as spiritual with some political points of view.

In all, what i have learned about D.L. was he did what he could at every
moment. That is in line what I have learned.

I can not say that I am correct. I can only say, no one should make
quick judgment on anyone else.

We are all here with a mission. Each of us is different.

_/\_
JM

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>