Cynth, Yeah.I noticed that both you and Dawn were not too receptive, but I couldn't resist that little jab; and I've exchanged posts with JHJH enough to know he wouldn't take it seriously.
I'm glad to see you participating on the forum. I hope we can revive it with some serious zen-oriented discussions - or even not so serious zen-oriented discussions. The key here is 'zen-oriented'. Where is Jarvis when we need him? .Bill! From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cynth Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:17 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Zen] D.L. Again Damn! Hoisted by my own petard. How daaaare you?!? Seriously, though, I was trying to give him the brush-off and he would not stop bugging me. I did not want to play the "I'm a mom" card, but that was about all I was left to do. Cynth Bill Smart wrote: > > > --- In [email protected] <mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com>, > Cynth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > Ew...there's something unsavory about getting a pickup line from > someone > > in an email group, especially in the middle of a debate. > > > > Cynth > > > My point exactly! It's the old 'hold up a mirror to show you what you > are doing' trick. > > My last paragraph in my most recent post was mocking the recent reparte > between you and Al and Charlie and Dawn. > > ...Bill! > > __________ NOD32 2880 (20080215) Information __________ This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com
