"Jody W. Ianuzzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> A chair is just a chair.
> JODY>

JODY is just JODY

Have I been smoking the wacky tabacky again? Maybe I had some of the
meds from the kids. I take their meds sometimes. They look the same to
me whether or not they take their meds. Mostly stuff to calm them
down. It helps me a lot more to calm down when I am around them.

Thank God for summer, but in another 6 weeks it will be back to the
grindstone with the 'tards.