"Jody W. Ianuzzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> A chair is just a chair.
> JODY>
JODY is just JODY
Have I been smoking the wacky tabacky again? Maybe I had some of the
meds from the kids. I take their meds sometimes. They look the same to
me whether or not they take their meds. Mostly stuff to calm them
down. It helps me a lot more to calm down when I am around them.
Thank God for summer, but in another 6 weeks it will be back to the
grindstone with the 'tards.
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/