From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 6:34 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zen] Weird Print Characters

1.       Test post from Bill using HTML format with Calibri font.  Here is
an apostrophe: '.  Here is a pair of parentheses: ( )

2.      Test post from Bill using HTML format with Times New Roman font.
Here is an apostrophe: '.  Here is a pair of parentheses: ( )

3.    Test post from Bill using HTML format with Arial font.  Here is an
apostrophe: '.  Here is a pair of parentheses: ( )

4.  Test post from Bill using HTML format with Courier New font.  Here is an
apostrophe: '.  Here is a pair of parentheses: ( )

5.     Test post from Bill using HTML format with Curlz MT font.  Here is an
apostrophe: '.  Here is a pair of parentheses: ( )

6.      Test post from Bill using HTML format with Old English font.  Here
is an apostrophe: '.  Here is a pair of parentheses: ( )

7.   Test post from Bill using HTML format with MS Reference San Serif font.
Here is an apostrophe: '.  Here is a pair of parentheses: ( )

8.    Test post from Bill using HTML format with Broadway font.  Here is an
apostrophe: '.  Here is a pair of parentheses: ( )

9.     Test post from Bill using HTML format with Bauhaus font.  Here is an
apostrophe: '.  Here is a pair of parentheses: ( )

.Bill!