From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Al
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 5:44 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Weird Print Characters

It seems like most messages from Bill and some others have these little
Cyrrillic type characters in the words.

Half the time I cannot read the message because several words in each
sentence will have the little characters. I just guess what is being said.
Is anyone else seeing those strange letters? It looks like they are symbols,
sometimes copyright signs, etc.

http://www.eset.com