Hi All,

Often we said to our selves, I hate myself.  What's the origin of that?
Often when we go shopping, our decisions are more promptu then logical.
What's the cause of that? In our mind is a flawless software program,
where does all the inspirations coming from?

Communication experts often mention to us, our spoken words only affects
20% of our communication.  The rest is in the unspoken.  Is it not true
that often we made up our mind, whether to trust or like the guy, before
a single word is uttered?  What made that up?  Through thinking? Or an
intuitive something?

How can Kobe shoot 83 points in a game?  Tiger makes a 50 foot put?
Einstein derived the E=MC2?  Beethoven's symphonies?  Michaelangelo's
sculptures?  Through thinking, analyzing?  Or a connection of some sort?

Each of us can live in the ZONE 24/7, by abandoning our mind, enhance
our spirituality, using chi as the medium to sync to the universal
consciousness.  Dedicated Chan practitioner can easily witness the
workings of Inner Self separate from his mind.

Don't take my word for it.  Practice and you shall witness.

JM
This is the outline of a speech I gave in our retreat, Monterey, CA.
May 2008.