Yes, I agree completely with your distinction. Interesting though that you use the capitalization in exactly the opposite way as I tend to. I'll have to re-evaluate the way I use my capitalization. Generally I distinguish by using the terms true Zen vs zen sects. Maybe I use the caps for true Zen because that's where the brightness lies and you the small z to indicate it's nothing in particular?