From: cid830 >NO. Not unless that orgasm causes you to lose your entire
sense of self in the realization that we are at One with the Universal
Consciousness.>

I have felt that way during orgasm, but usually it is the feeling of being
one with the other person. Sometimes it can feel like a union with God and
the Universe and the other person and nearly black out from the intensity,
but that has a lot to do with the emotional and physical stimulation that
preceded the orgasm.