Edgar Owen wrote: trying to classify which of those forces is yang and
which is yin misses the point.>

It was always my understanding one side was the good/light and the
other half was the evil desires/darkness. What did I miss? This is how
it was explained by Kwai Chan Caine on the TV show Kung Fu, and Master
Po would not lie.