Al,  How about this one from our San Francisco practitioner, Guy French?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [HeartChan] Re: [Fwd: Stillness In Motion
Date:   Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Fuu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Heart Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

_/\_

Here is my take on this coming from a Shaolin background. When we do
motion Chan we are in mostly yang state. When we do sitting Chan we
are in a mostly yin state. I say mostly because... When we do Yang
Chan we we try to maintain a Yin mind, inner state, When we do
sitting, our mind is focusing on moving Chi. Our breath is in motion,
our blood is in motion. Even trying to have a yin mind, and no mind,
we are experiencing a form of Yang. As with the symbol of Tai Chi/yin
yang there is no pure one or the other, there is only degrees of both.
Even at death we are moving from one state to another, even if it is
just physically. I would say true form is flowing.

_/\_