Edgar Owen wrote:> At death we are NOT moving from one state to
another. There is no after death state. Life is consciousness. Death
is an illusion in the sense that it is never experienced. Is is not
and can not be part of direct experience, therefore it is non existent
and the greatest of illusions.>

So we are all eternal bits of soul energy flowing around the universe?