Hi Edgar,  You are not wrong, but like most of my post, incomplete to a
degree.  Since this subject was brought out by one of our practitioner
in a different group.  I am not sure, this is the right place to
discuss.  Continue this direction requires some deeper understanding of
Tao, of which I am confident that you know a lot.

On your first paragraph however, people here may be interested.  Can you
detail what you mean by, "there is no after death state."?  And "we can
not experience death"?

Much obliged,
JM