Hi Edgar-

Hope all is well with you :)

You will probably like my reply to Mike - I threw in some quotes by
old Chinese masters. Come to think of it, the Chinese approach
(interpretation?) to zen seems to work best for me. At least according
to my little book. It is sayings of old Chinese masters who lived
during the 8th through the 14th century. They are from standard
collections in the zen portion of the Chinese Buddhist canon. I think
Cleary's translations are marvelous. Also, if you haven't read it
already you might really like

Zen and Zen Classics
selections from R.H. Blyth
compiled by Frederick Frank

This is my favorite on Japanese zen.

Nature, whether it be thunderstorms, sunrises, the ocean, mountains,
animals, or what have you, always provide me with incredible zen!
People laugh at me, but my dog is one of my best teachers. He's always
completely in the moment and giving himself 100% to whatever he is
doing at the time, and when it's over, it's over, he lets go.

All the best,
Margie (roloro1557)