From: roloro1557 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 5 October, 2008 6:25:30
Subject: Re: [Zen] -----<---@

Hi Mike-

I'm nearly dumb-struck; your commentary lines are fantastic. How on
earth could I mind? (and if no-one "minds" it doesn't "matter") Your
lines also are full of zen.

THANK YOU!
Margie (roloro1557)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, mike brown <uerusuboyo@ ...> wrote:

> Hi Margie,
>
> I love your poem! The objective nature of it makes it full of zen. I
hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of writing a commentary
to each line just for fun :)  Mike.