I like that reality goes to the bakery for a loaf of bread.  That line
feels like home, somehow.  :)

As for me, I've got a poem of my own:

"This Poem" by Woof

This poem
Is not very long.

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Margie,
>
> I'm glad you liked them :)     I was hoping more people would also
write a commentary to your poem rather than just say "I like it" - I
think only Edgar commented. I remember that about 10 months ago a
number of us here had a discussion about haiku and the merits of
poetry - it was a really worthwhile exercise trying to express our zen
in this medium. I really do think that poetry can say more than essay
writing. If you're reading R.H. Blyth then I'm willing to bet you
agree. Mike.