Hi Mike-

Other than my little book old Chinese masters, Watts was my first
exposure to zen. There is a book that came out within the last 10
years or so I think... Called TALKING ZEN. It's a collection of never
before published lectures and talks Alan Watts gave back in the 60's.
It was put together by his son. Great reading if you haven't already.

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Margie,
>
> Ah, Alan Watts. Is there anyone (has there been anyone) who can
write like him? His words give colour and depth to black and white
print. It's almost like his voice comes out of the page. He liked a
drink, too. Respect. Mike..