From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Edgar Owen
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 12:35 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: -----<---@

Hi Margie,

I think Bill has lived very wisely. He's carefully engineered his life so
the worldly part now takes care of itself pretty much automatically and he
can now concentrate on the spiritual side. He seems to have a nice
supportive traditional wife and family in a beautiful natural location with
financial security for the future. An excellent example for us all. So often
the daily struggle for survival takes all our time and we have little left
for Zen.

Edgar