Hi Edgar-

I was referring to Bill as zen master, how he tells us to wash our
bowls etc :-)

He seems to have lived very wisely indeed. Hard work has its rewards.
My son is in the same field as Bill, so I know first hand that it is
hard work.

I'm just glad Bill has time for us here in the forum to share his
wisdom and good cheer.

Margie (roloro1557)