Hi Mayka,
 
My mother tongue is Chinese. I have been travelling around speaking different 
languages and dialects, ending up with nothing I am fluent with. 
 
I have no problems dropping the word morality. But what do you say so that 
peace can be maintained? If you say in zen you don't have to say anything, then 
I agree to keep silent.
 
Regards,
Anthony

--- On Thu, 9/10/08, Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Aging and Zen
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 8:03 AM






Hi anthony;

I can understand your troubles since English is not my first language.
what is your Mother tongue language?. however, since moral is a 
latin word borrewed by anglo first and later on by Americans, I'd 
like to ask you not to use it in a superficial manner.

If you mean morality as something you have realice within yourself, 
then you're safe. But if that is something you've just heard with no 
direct experience or realization of the meaning within 
yourself...Then you might be better dropping.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi Mayka,
>  
> By morality I mean in general whatever can give us peace. My 
English is not good enough to differentiate between morality and 
moralistic. 
>  
> Regards,
> Anthony
> 
> --- On Thu, 9/10/08, Mayka <flordeloto@ ...> wrote:
> 
> From: Mayka <flordeloto@ ...>
> Subject: [Zen] Re: Aging and Zen
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com
> Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 7:23 AM
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> What is your way of understanding morality?. Do you mean morality 
or 
> moralistic?. Could you clarify?
> 
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Anthony Wu <wuasg@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Margie,
> >  
> > If there is peace without morality, I will live with it. I just 
> don't like turmoil. I can forget about right or wrong. Because the 
> latter would normally leads to endless argument with different 
> standards.
> >  
> > Regards,
> > Anthony
> > 
> > --- On Thu, 9/10/08, roloro1557 <roloro1557@ ...> wrote:
> > 
> > From: roloro1557 <roloro1557@ ...>
> > Subject: [Zen] Re: Aging and Zen
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com
> > Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 6:44 AM
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > Hello Anthony,
> > 
> > But you haven't answered my question - I'll try to phrase it more
> > precisely: Why is morality such an important issue for you 
> personally?
> > What is it that you seek peace from?
> > 
> > Margie (roloro1557)
> > 
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Anthony Wu <wuasg@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Margie,
> > >  
> > > Do you want to find the world in turmoil? Show me how to live 
in 
> the
> > world in peace without any kind of morality.
> > >  
> > > Regards,
> > > Anthony
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > Expand your social network today - Yahoo! Singapore Search.
> > http://sg.search. yahoo.com/ search?
> p=social+networking +sites&cs= bz&fr=fp- top
> >
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Get your preferred Email name!
> Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail. com
> http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ sg/
>

 














      __________________________________________________________________ 
Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes? 
Yahoo! Movies is all you need
http://sg.movies.yahoo.com

Reply via email to