Hi anthony;

I can understand your troubles since English is not my first language.
what is your Mother tongue language?.  however, since moral is a
latin word borrewed by anglo first and later on by Americans, I'd
like to ask you not to use it in a superficial manner.

If you mean morality as something you have realice within yourself,
then you're safe.  But if that is something you've just heard with no
direct experience or realization of the meaning within
yourself...Then you might be better dropping.

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Mayka,
>
> By morality I mean in general whatever can give us peace. My
English is not good enough to differentiate between morality and
moralistic.