From: Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Aging and Zen
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 7:23 AM

What is your way of understanding morality?. Do you mean morality or
moralistic?. Could you clarify?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Margie,
>
> If there is peace without morality, I will live with it. I just
don't like turmoil. I can forget about right or wrong. Because the
latter would normally leads to endless argument with different
standards.

> Regards,
> Anthony

p=social+networking +sites&cs= bz&fr=fp- top

      Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com