Mac A. Roni, I'll respond to your recent post line by line, but first I want
to make sure we're both talking about the same thing when we talk about the
ability to determine right from wrong.  It appears you use the term
'morality' for that, and so do I.  I define 'morality' the same way it is
defined by Wikitionary:

     'The ability to distinguish good and evil or right and wrong, right or
good conduct;
      Motivation based on ideas of right and wrong.'

So, if you have a different concept of these terms, let me know and read no
further.  Otherwise my responses to your post are below:

>So if you are a child you will know right from wrong just by doing
>zazen?

If you are a child (or anyone else no matter what age) you will NOT learn
right from wrong by doing zazen.  You learn right from wrong through
teachings and examples from a external sources - like your parents, big
sisters or brothers, friends, neighbors, teachers - and maybe even by going
to a Christian Bible-study class, a Jewish yeshiva or a Islamic madrassa.

>Basically you are arguing that Zen has no morality,...

Correct.  Zen rejects dualistic thinking which would include the dualism of
labeling an act right or wrong, moral or immoral.

>...and you get morality from Christianity?

Correct, and also from most other religions and other external sources like
the examples cited above.

>So if the world was Zen only it would be an amoral world where
>nobody would teach any kind of morals because
>morals are not necessary or enlightened?

Correct.  You used the correct term - amoral which is defined by Wikionary
as 'being neither moral nor immoral; not believing in or caring for morality
and immorality'.

For a person possessing a pasta pseudonym you're pretty perceptive!