Hi Anthony,

Ok, I'm waiting. When are you going to put it in simple bloody English?

Mike

----- Original Message ----
From: Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 16 October, 2008 7:59:00
Subject: Re: [Zen] Practical aspects of Causality

Mike,

To put it in simple bloody English, I cannot convince myself that a world
without morality is still as peaceful as we have law and order.

You can say a certain kind of morality is wrong. OK, what is your right
morality? Make revolution and overthrow the old one and establish a new
morality. During your revolution, there is turmoil. But after that, there will
be peace for a period of time. That is history. You cannot have peace from the
big bang to doomsday.

Regards,
Anthony