Camila;

As far as I know Zen doesn't promote homosexuality but nor
discriminate either.  In any case my question to you is; Why
homosexuals wouldn't have a chance to practice zen as everyone
else?.  Why they should be denied the right of spirituality in
whatever form or tradition this appeal to them?.  What is exactly
your complain about?.

I have no idea of the way homosexuals feel or think.  It's a
territory completely unknown to me.  Therefore, I try no to make
judgements about something I don't know what is about except that
people from the same sex are atracted to each others and that they
are not attracted to people from the same sex.

Keep open mind
Mayka

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Camila Diehl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have been visiting some Zen websites and I see that there are
some women Roshis and they appear to be lesbians. I wonder how Zen
can promote homosexuals when there is a concept of moral living which
underlies the basic concepts of Zen.

> I do not think that this kind of thing is common in Japan or China,
and I wonder if it is another example of the West perverting a pure
philosophy by the sheer force of money and power having an influence
on the main roots of Zen in Japan, Korea, and China?