There was a good discussion here a while ago about morality. I must
have missed the part about homosexuality being immoral in the Zen
handbook. Or was that YOUR moral judgement. Please, tell us more about
the basic concepts of Zen, it seems that your ideas may be much
different than others that post here. It may make for good discussion.
Just because you see websites that have Roshi's that "appear to be
lesbians"? My gaydar is pretty good, but I would try not to pass
judgement on others for what they look like. Especially on a public
forum where tolerance and understanding is an underlying theme. But
then again, I didn't read that in the Zen handbook either! We all have
our own belief on what Zen is, or should be, I guess.
That's what I like about this forum, we can all post our ignorance and
prejudices for all to see, and comment on.
I just believe that one's sexual preference has no bearing on their Zen
practice.
Chris
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/