Sorry I have had an English error again. Last paragraph should read
as:

Therefore, I try no to make any judgements about something I don't
know what is about. With the exception of knowing that people from
the same sex are atracted to each others, and also that homosexuals
don't feel sexualy atracted to people from opposite sex.

Mayka

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Mayka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Camila;
>
> As far as I know Zen doesn't promote homosexuality but nor
> discriminate either.  In any case my question to you is; Why
> homosexuals wouldn't have a chance to practice zen as everyone
> else?.  Why they should be denied the right of spirituality in
> whatever form or tradition this appeal to them?.  What is exactly
> your complain about?.
>
> I have no idea of the way homosexuals feel or think.  It's a
> territory completely unknown to me.  Therefore, I try no to make
> judgements about something I don't know what is about except that
> people from the same sex are atracted to each others and that they
> are not attracted to people from the same sex.
>
> Keep open mind
> Mayka
>

> --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Camila Diehl" <camiladiehl@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have been visiting some Zen websites and I see that there are
> some women Roshis and they appear to be lesbians. I wonder how Zen
> can promote homosexuals when there is a concept of moral living
which
> underlies the basic concepts of Zen.
> >
> > I do not think that this kind of thing is common in Japan or
China,