From: Karin <tortiller...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Ducks Have Buddha Nature?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 16 December, 2008, 4:55 PM

I work at a shopping mall and there is a canal nearby and there are
lots of ducks in the area. I feed them out of the back of the store
sometimes, and they run towards me and I talk to them. That is fun.

However, many people dislike the ducks because they poop a lot, and I
have seen some people run them over with their cars when they are
driving through the shopping center. They have contempt for the ducks
and think that if the ducks are in the way of the car, it is OK to run
over them. This is very sad to me.

      Importing contacts has never been easier..Bring your friends over to
Yahoo! Mail today! http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-sg