From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Wu
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 4:35 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Where's Mayka?

Mayka,

I am very glad you came back. As regards the difference you talk about between
Christianity and Buddhism, I agree to some extent. The former is more
emotional, more intending to help, while the latter is trying to do away with
emotions, which they think are harmful. Nevertheless, I think it is too
premature for you to give up on TNH, who is a wonderful personality.

Anthony