From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Where's Mayka?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 5 August, 2010, 4:32 PM

JMJM, Bill, Anthony, Mike...

I'm not expecting anything from TNH as he can't give anything away apart from
discourses, made from a throne and by not being in direct contact with
all  students. It's very irresponsable of him to allow his name being used and
not supervise what is going on in his sanghas. This of course leads to the
usual spiritual users, manipulatiors, ambitious, egotistical. ...to build up
another deceitful religion.  No difference from wrong doings of previous
religions.

TNH was too good to be real.  In this world good people never are winers.  The
winers are always the bad people.  The first time I saw TNH I thought that it
was the first time in my life of seeing a good person as a winer.  I wanted
just to know how he did it that.  That's all.

But anyway, better let go the whole thing and use here what is going to be of
benefit to life.

Mayka