JMJM,

[…bow, turn around and walk away…]

…Bill!

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jue Miao Jing Ming - ????
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 12:32 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Compassion

Aha, Bill.  Then why do you mentioned, "Just This"??

:-)

On 8/4/2010 8:12 PM, billsm...@hhs1963.org wrote:

JMJM,

I’m fine.  How are you?  I’ve been busy too – I like it that way.

The only difference between ‘Just THIS’ and ‘just IS’ is ‘TH’.

Seriously, and as I’ve said before, there is no difference between ‘Just THIS’,
‘Mu’, ‘Dried Shit-Stick’, ‘The Oak Tree in the Garden’, Gutei’s raised finger -
and your ‘just IS’.  They’re all just words or actions trying to communicate
Buddha Nature – Just THIS!

…Bill!